Holy shit!
That Ghost Rider statue is pretty sweet too!
![]()
been waiting for this........
info
Those are awesome! I think my buddy, Greg Preston in Las Vegas shot those photos. He does most of Bowen's stuff. Just emailed him to see if he did.
Really wish marvel would license plastic versions of their statues. Then poor people like me could afford them. [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nope. Wasn't him. He did shoot the photos for these two, tho:
He got these statues as a trade-out fee from Bowen and gave them to me as Xmas presents. Very cool dude. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I like that Ghostrider statue a hellofa lot more.
Both of them are SWEET !!!!
But at the same time must be $$$$$$$$
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*I just peed on my chair* THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!#@# *Credit card comes out* . Thanks Street Worm.
Oh shit, I MUST get that Ghost Rider statue!!!
The rendition is great. One of the definitive Jack Kirby creations. Now if we could add a Silver Surfer to the scene.....
Bookmarks